Monday, October 16, 2006

Hiking and Adventures

Well......'tis a grand day here in Taiwan....just doing some things here on the school computer like checking my hockey pool and blogging.....school stuff as you can tell.....

Just wanted to post some pictures of times I went on adventures on my motorcycle and when I was hiking....some good times and interesting pics...

Everything else is peachy, minus the peaches that is....I'm not a big peach fan...then again, right now I'm drinking a apple and peach drink.....more apple taste though.....either way, here are the pics....enjoy...



On the way to the mountains....

The trail up the mountain...the totem pole shows a man carrying a woman on his back. Back in the day, when you got married, you had to carry your wife home on your back...good thing the Taiwanese people have a tiny stature...or maybe the more substantial ones never got maried because nobody would be able to carry them back home....leaving only the tiny ones to get married and reproduce....making the population of Taiwan tiny in stature....I may have a theory...natural selection at it's finest...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home