Thursday, October 26, 2006

Island man...

I'm beginning to realize I am an island man....why you ask? Well, lets go back a few years....First, I grew up in Newfoundland - Island. Second, I came back to Newfoundland from North Carolina in the summer of 2004, where I spent the summer there and studied for the rest of the year-Island. Third, right after this, the winter of 2005, I did my teaching practicum on Vancouver Island for four months - Island. Fourth, two days after I finished my practicum, I did a mission trip in Cuba for around three weeks - Island. Fifth, after finishing that I flew to Newfoundland, where I taught/substituted for 8 months - Island. Sixth, right after that I flew to Taiwan where I am now living - Island. Finally, for my vacation I'm hoping to go to New Zealand - Island. This is crazy and so am I.....I must feel comfortable being surrounded by water. This explains why I fall in the water and get wet whenever I go fishing.
The Muffin on an Island Man
That name gets me thinking as well....imagine an island of muffins....mmmmmmmm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home