Sunday, October 22, 2006

Muffin Update.....

Oh, Happy Day!!!
Just a note to tell you that as of around 10:00 last night I had my first muffin in four months....it was a special moment for me. The muffin was a banana bread muffin with strawberry jam in the middle. Word on the street was that one of the South Africans was making banana bread. So, what should I do but randomly show up with a movie and see what was happening. Well, when I arrived, I was offered a muffin!!! I was so delighted as I had it with a good ol' cup of tea made by another South African!!! I will keep these SA's close....what a wonderful evening of muffins....there is muffin like it! Thank you Anthea and Faye.......I will start bringing ingredients for you to make some for me in the future.....BANANA CHOCOLATE CHIP!!!!
Peace out and take it easy.....the satisfied muffin man....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home