Sunday, August 05, 2007

Harbour Front Beach and Dragon Boat Festival

Hey all of you people,

A quick note to say hi and let you see some pictures. In June (I'm a little behind on my blogging) I went to the harbour front, hung around, ate shrimp, and went for a walk on the beach. A couple of pics of that. Also, a few days later was a national holiday for the dragon boat festival. Dragon boat races were held all over Taiwan...I went to one of them with some friends...it was a good and very hot time. Some pictures of that as well. Just to let you know, my lens got fogged up and some of the pics are a bit blurry. Have a look anyway......click on the link below or type it in your URL space at the top....then, click on the album for the Dragon Boat Festival....

Everything else is fine....I will be going home on December 14th for Christmas.....Oh Happy Day!!! Gravy, potatoes, turkey, gravy, dressing, gravy, and, may I add, gravy.....it will also be great to see the family, friends, and dog.

Well, time to run....I will send another blog soon of my students.....I've said that too many times, I know, but I got the pics ready to upload.

Later,
Jonathan

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

Hey Jon!
I'm so incredibly jealous of your awesome experiences. It must be amazing to be submerged in a completely different culture, just taking it all in.
Know that we're thinking about you over here in North America!
Take Care!

6:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home